The Best Jalapeno Cheese Bread Recipe
Are you looking for the perfect jalapeno cheese bread recipe? Look no further! This recipe for jalapeno cheese bread is sure to become your favorite. The combination of spicy jalapenos and creamy cheese makes this bread irresistible. With just a few ingredients and a few simple steps, you can have a delicious loaf of jalapeno cheese bread that is sure to please. Learn how to create this delectable dessert by reading on.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1⁄4 cup diced jalapenos, plus more for garnish
– 4 tablespoons butter, melted
– 1 cup buttermilk
– 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Creating delicious recipes with bold flavors is what cooking is all about. This jalapeno cheese bread recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds with its savory and spicy flavors. This recipe is simple to make and yields a loaf of cheesy, jalapeno-packed goodness that is sure to be the star of your next meal. The ingredients you will need are two cups of all-purpose flour, one teaspoon of baking powder, half a teaspoon of baking soda, half a teaspoon of salt, one cup of shredded cheddar cheese, quarter cup of diced jalapenos, four tablespoons of melted butter, one cup of buttermilk, and two lightly beaten eggs.
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt.
3. In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients: 1⁄2 cup of melted butter, 1 cup of sour cream, and 2 large eggs.
4. Combine the dry ingredients by adding the liquid components and stirring just until mixed.5. In a separate bowl, combine 2 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese and 1⁄4 cup of chopped jalapeno peppers.
6. Add the cheese and jalapenos to the batter and stir until just combined.
7. Place the prepared loaf pan into the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
8. Allow the bread to cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
1. To make sure your jalapeno cheese bread turns out perfectly every time, be sure to use freshly grated cheese. Pre-shredded cheese doesn’t melt as well and may not incorporate into the dough as easily.
2. Don’t skimp on the jalapenos! This recipe calls for two fresh jalapenos, but if you’re a fan of spice feel free to add more.
3. To prevent the jalapenos from burning, slice them very thin before adding them to the dough.
4. Don’t over mix the dough or else you’ll end up with a tough texture. When it’s time to add the jalapenos and cheese, just fold them in until they’re evenly distributed.
5. If you don’t have an oven, you can also bake this bread in a pan over the stove. Just be sure to watch the heat carefully and adjust accordingly.
Baking time required
Making jalapeno cheese bread can be done quickly and with minimal effort. The total time required to make this delicious bread is about 45 minutes.
The first step is to preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Then, you will need to mix together the dough ingredients, which should take no more than 5 minutes.
Next, spread the dough in a greased 9-inch (23 cm) round cake pan, followed by spreading the jalapeno cheese mixture over the top. The entire process of preparing the dough and topping should take about 10 minutes.
Finally, bake the bread for 25 to 30 minutes until it’s golden brown. To ensure that the bread is cooked through, use a toothpick or knife to test it. If it comes out clean, your jalapeno cheese bread is ready!
Now that you know how long it takes to make jalapeno cheese bread, why not give it a try? You won’t regret it!
This recipe makes enough jalapeno cheese bread to serve 8-10 people. If you’re serving a larger crowd, you can easily double the ingredients and bake two loaves. If you’d like to serve a smaller group, you can easily freeze half of the dough after it’s risen for later use. You can also cut the recipe in half if you only need a small amount of bread.
Is it is good for health?
When it comes to the health benefits of jalapeno cheese bread, there is some good news and some bad news. On the plus side, the jalapeno peppers used in this recipe are a great source of vitamin C, dietary fiber, and iron. They are also low in calories and can help boost metabolism. The cheese provides a great source of protein, calcium, and other minerals.
On the downside, the high levels of fat, salt, and carbohydrates in the bread can be concerning for those watching their weight or on special diets. If you’re looking for a healthy alternative, you may want to opt for a whole wheat version of the bread or reduce the amount of butter and cheese used. However, if enjoyed in moderation, jalapeno cheese bread can be a delicious part of a balanced diet.
Taste score out of 10
When it comes to rating the taste of this jalapeno cheese bread, it deserves a score of 9 out of 10! The combination of the cheese and jalapenos gives it a unique flavor that is sure to please. The texture is soft and fluffy, with a nice crunch from the jalapenos and the cheese adds a delicious savory note. It’s slightly spicy, but not too much. All in all, it’s an amazing combination of flavors that you won’t want to miss out on!
Jalapeno cheese bread is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that is sure to please any crowd. The combination of jalapenos and cheese make it a great snack, appetizer, or side dish. Whether you are looking for a tasty snack or an impressive appetizer, this recipe will not disappoint! With the right ingredients and techniques, you can enjoy this delicious bread in no time. Don’t forget to experiment with different types of cheese and jalapenos to find your favorite flavor combination. Enjoy!
For Further More: zohaibhussain.info